Sunday, July 15, 2012

I saw it on Pinterest...

My husband Brent says that my new phrase in life is "I saw something on Pinterest..."  And,  I have to say he is right!  :)  Don't tell him I said that.  It is just one more way for me to organize and be OCD.  Don't tell him I said that either.  :)  If you know me, you know that I am OBSESSED with being organized....almost to a fault.

Anyways, I believe that Pinterest has made me a better teacher.  I have found a TON of wonderful ideas on there!  If you haven't started spending hours on this awesome website, I suggest you should very soon.  You can check out my boards by going here:

My school boards are: Classroom OCD, Language for little people, math for little people, and Science and social studies for little people. 
I am constantly pinning new things, so follow me and watch for new stuff. 

Since it summer, I have been spending even more time on Pinterest getting ideas for this upcoming year....which, by the way, starts in just a few weeks!  Ahh!  I have created a few things for my classroom already.   I got crafty with some canvas!   These are all signs I am going to hang in my classroom and I got the ideas from...PINTEREST!  



I am currently working on a "Where Are You?" board for the door made with a cookie sheet and magnets.  I will post a picture of it when it is done!